Canada House

The now “Canada House” building was built in 1827 in a Greek Revival Style and was originally two buildings occupied by The Union Club until 1923 & Royal College of Physicians until the Canadian High Commission fully occupied both building in 1964.

In 2011 Battledore was contracted to Design & Build the Mechanical & Electrical Services for Basement and Ground Floor areas inclusive of a new Chiller Unit, Boilers, Pumps, heating, Cooling, Ventilation, a fully computerise Zumtobel lighting system, LV Distribution System, Kitchen ventilation system & upgrading of the whole of the existing Building Management System.